Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lakefront Days


Lakefront Days was going on in Prior Lake this weekend. My daughter and I went and met up with some family to check it out. There was a misprint on their schedule and we ended up being late for their water ski show. There had a range of different abilities being shown, but it wasn't moving quick enough to hold my daughters attention so we ended up checking out the other activities before it got exciting.

The highlight for me was the food. Normally you end up getting the standard fair type food at these events. They had a food truck there though that sold teppanyaki style food and it was restaurant quality. The company was called Hibachi Daruma. If you ever see them, you have to get some food.

They had a lot of bouncy houses and a live band there as well. My two year old is still afraid of the bouncy houses, but my 4 year old nephew had a blast on them. The bouncy houses were very reasonably priced too.



No comments:

Post a Comment